The Longrich Mouth Freshener contains a mix of white tea, mint essence, peppermint oil, and moisturizing components which refresh your mind, give you fresh breath, and protect your oral health.
- White Tea Extract: One of China’s six major tea classes. Only produced in Fujian, China, and Sri Lanka. White tea inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminates bad breath, promotes healing of the periodontal tissue, and prevents bleeding gums. It increases the body’s natural ability to fight off infections five times over. It accelerates the healing of oral ulceration.
- Mint Essence: Gives you fresh breath, protects oral health.
- Peppermint Oil
- Use after meals or whenever needed.
- Hold vertically straight and spray directly into the mouth.
- DO NOT use when smoking because it contains ethanol.
- DO NOT spray to the eye.
- Use with caution.